Rotary Razor Spike is an aggressive rotating anti-climb wall spike manufactured for high security sensitive installations. Rotry Razor Spike is made up of two lengths of modified Razor 11 spike affixed to a 1,5m long x 25.5mm OD galvanized tube. These units are installed using a bracket, which has a stub axle on each side supporting the unit, this leaves it free to turn providing an unstable barrier that is extremely difficult and dangerous to try and negotiate.
- Dangerous and virtually impossible to climb over
- Highly aggressive physical and physhological barrier
- Heavily ribbed for strength
- Galvanized against corrosion
- 270mm rotating barrier
- Maintenance free
- High security installations
- Military installations
- Walls, gates, fences
- Industrial, Commercial, Military, Correctional Security.
Warning – The manufacturers advise that Razor Spikes are potentially dangerous and should be attached to walls and fences at a minimum height of 2m. The installed wall spikes must avoid any and all contact with pedestrian traffic and be installed in a highly visible manner in compliance with local laws and regulations and necessary warning signs.