Carstop is an innovative product which is far superior to a normal parking post.
Carstop parking posts are concreted into the surface by excavating a hole 900 x300 x 300, fitting two drainage sumps and cementing the unit flush level with the paving. Carstop parking posts are simple and easy to use by lifting the two hinged arms and securing them with a disc lock at the apex. If the vehicle is reversed the bumper rides up the A-Frame until traction is lost and the car is thus immobilized.
- · Hot Dip Galvanized against corrosion – No rust
- · Secured in concrete block
- · Folds flush with surface
- · A-Frame design lifts wheels off ground immobilizing the vehicle
- · Easy to Install
- · DIY or professionally installed
- · Reserved Parking
- · Disabled Parking
- · Doctors / Hospital parking
- · Motor Dealerships
- · On street Parking
- · At Home / Flats / Town Houses
- · At work
- · Driveways